Plum has raving fans, customers, recurring revenue, a massive market, funding, three national awards, coverage in WIRED and The Atlantic, widespread support across the United States and Canada, and plenty of interest from overseas markets – all of this in less than a year and a half. Plum is a HYPERDRIVE company (Alumni of Communitech’s $30M Accelerator in Kitchener/Waterloo), is on track to be a household name in a few years, and finally, is extremely humble.
For companies with too many applicants, Plum not only helps match for job fit and company culture, it is also the only tool on the market that identifies high potential applicants before anyone picks up a resume. Plum has wrapped an extraordinary business around the highest quality of personality assessments recognized by scientists all over the world. Plum provides the only assessment ever designed and proven by the scientific community to control for individuals that aim to artificially improve their results: neutralizing gaming, faking, and cheating. Effectively, Plum is gathering the most reliable, predictive and valuable talent acquisition data ever available. The market potential is enormous ($420B global recruiting market, $124B in North America) and assessments are the fastest growing part of the market.
- Strong front-end skills (HTML5/CSS3)
- Experience with front end frameworks (Bootstrap, etc)
- Lover of Github
- Experience with REST architectures and API integration
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS
- Diploma/BS/MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Mobile/Responsive layout
- Build/Test Automation
- Python (Django)
- SQL experience
In this role you will develop online, social media and CRM marketing programs to promote Plum to the marketplace, to potential job seekers and to companies who can use the Plum platform to hire smarter. Your plans will drive traffic to the the Plum website and create positive interactions with customers. Your goal is to build awareness, positive opinion and to load the top of the sales funnel.
- Recommend the annual online marketing plan using all the latest web strategies and products including, online programs, online media buy, partnerships and search engine optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- Manage the development of marketing campaigns to promote Plum's offering and drive traffic to plum.io
- Create and distribute Plum content, customized communications following permission marketing theory
- Use creativity and the latest technological tools to build customer database and maintain loyalty
- Recommend and manage partnerships to increase brand awareness and online impressions
- Track campaign performance and perform post-program evaluations; help develop ROI metrics to ensure the success of the online investment
- Manage annual marketing budget
- Work directly with agencies/partners as the direct contact for all projects
- Manage Social Media relationship as it relates to day to day operations
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Experience in marketing program, agency and budget management
- Extensive knowledge of interactive marketing components
- Understanding of industry trends, online advertising trends, Internet communication methodologies, and Internet best practices
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability to function effectively in a team environment
Plum is looking forward to having its next Inside Sales Representative join its rapidly growing organization!
The successful candidate will work to develop and lead an effective growth strategy focused on attracting new clients. You’ll be responsible for driving day-to-day activities to sign and grow our client base. This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who will thrive on driving and exceeding sales goals at our fast growing KW business.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious technology startup.
What You Are:
- Excited - a hunter who is able to negotiate new business with minimum monthly revenue quotas and performance standards; prior experience growing or building sales territories a plus.
- People Oriented - you enjoy working the phone and developing relationships with key prospects that you convert into sales
- Independent - responsible for the development of long-term profitable sales growth, you will develop and implement a comprehensive prospecting initiative targeting high potential customers.
- Trusted - strong ability to build trusted, long-term relationships with the initiative to learn our solutions and become a resource to our clients
- Responsible – you maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data while ensuring timelines and deliverables are met
- Detail Oriented - strong attention to detail, excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with super customer service-oriented skills
- Strategist – who possess the ability to design, develop, write and effectively communicate reports, proposals and sales strategies
- Ethical - high level of integrity in business practices, enthusiastic about customer satisfaction, and strong positive attitude in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Informed - strong working knowledge of social networking, digital marketing and SEO for attracting clients, as well as strong knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Self-starter - comfortable in a constantly changing environment with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed